Kevin Blau, DO
Dr. Blau grew up in southeast Wisconsin and completed his undergraduate education at the University of Wisconsin – Madison with a degree in Biology. There he found his passion and decided to pursue a career in medicine. He proceeded to attend Medical school at West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, in Lewisburg, West Virginia. During that time he developed a love for women’s health. Following medical school, he completed his internship and residency in OBGYN, in Detroit, Michigan.
Dr. Blau is able to help guide women through many health challenges that arise during their lifetime, from adolescence, through reproductive years, menopause and beyond. He has a special interest in surgical procedures and has had advanced training in robotic-assisted surgical techniques.
More About Dr. Blau
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2008
- Doctor or Osteopathic Medicine, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, 2015
- Internship, Michigan State University, Garden City Hospital, 2016
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Michigan State University, Garden City Hospital, 2019
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Osteopathic Association
I enjoy all things outside and being near the water. I enjoy boating and water activities like fishing, kayaking, and paddle boarding. I also enjoy travel, cooking, and trying new foods.